Our web-to-print Image Library page got a small re-vamp.
1. There is no difference in web-to-print Image Library page for printers or for end users any more.
2. Users can upload images directly into the web-to-print image library.
3. Images can be deleted asynchronously one by one or all in one go.
4. Long file names are truncated to the last 50 letters, which should be enough to the file name and a bit of a path. This is likely to be noticed by IE6 users only because all good browsers do not include the file path.
- Go to your homepages and click REFRESH to get the latest style sheet. Frequent users have them cashed.
- Tell us if the layout breaks (long file names, different height of boxes, etc) with your images.