The generic look of deault ZetaPrints styles can now be changed into your unique skin. It may not be as easy as it sounds, but a decent web designer should be able to help here. More about custom css …
How it works
- Create a CSS file that redefines existing styles and possibly defines new ones.
- Upload the CSS to your main hosting (where your WWW-website sits)
- Grab the URL of the CSS and enter into CSS URL text box on your branding page
We cannot host your custom CSS. it’s better to host it under the same top domain as your ordering website to avoid security issues with some browsers.
What can be changed
Colors, fonts, margins, bullets, backgrounds, buttons, input controls, rounded corners, fancy gradients and all the rest of it. You get a comprehensive control of the website skin.
Don’t like the default looks? Change them!
How to get it all done
- Find 5 websites you like
- Get a clear idea of what you want
- Find a freelance web designer (lots of them out there on Elance, oDesk and other sites)
- Show them your ordering website and the 5 websites you like
- Explain what it is you want
- The designer will go away, produce the CSS for you and upload it to your website when ready
This type of work is likely to cost you between $100 and $500.
Remember that they do not need to style printer pages. Only what users see matters, but feel free to redefine all styles if you want.