The ordering process may be a bit more streamlined now. We added a few features today.
Multiple categories of options
We used to have prices and options. Not any more.
Now you can have up to 5 groups of options with whatever labels you need. Simply insert a line starting with ==. E.g. ==Shipping or ==Coating
Example for Optional Features text box
Front side lamination, add [10%]
Double-sided lamination, add [15%]
Post a single card, $
Shipping nationwide, $[10.95]
Shipping overseas, $[15.95]
It produces 2 groups: Coating and Shipping. Coating group is optional because it has an empty line. The user will have to choose one of the shipping options to place the order because there are no empty lines. Both groups become part of the order form.
New pricing and discount structure
Discount can be calculated on top of a subtotal
- [++20%] instructs your web-to-print system to add 20% to the subtotal so far.
- [–20%] instructs your web-to-print system to take 20% from the subtotal so far.
or on top of the base price
- [20%] instructs your web-to-print system to add 20% to the base price.
- [-20%] instructs your web-to-print system to take 20% from the base price.
Read more in Advanced product options.
Delivery address control
You can use [-d] and [d] indicators in price lines to control delivery address input box. E.g. you can hide it for download only options.
- $ to download and print at home [-d]
- $ for 10 copies [d]
- $ for 50 copies [d]
Choosing option 1 hide delivery address text box, choosing any other option brings it back.