Sometimes the same field needs to appear in more than one place on a template.
Text fields and placeholder images may have the same name if you want the same user input to be placed in different places on one page or across multiple pages.
For example you may want contact details to appear in small print at the bottom of every page in a flyer. It would be impractical to ask your customers to input the same information more than once. Name the contact details field “Contact details” everywhere in the template. The order form will prompt the user to enter the text only once, the first time the field is encountered. All fields will be populated with the same value.
Watch a Flash demonstration on this topic
- Arranging fields in logical order
- Multi-page templates
- Simplify ordering previews – Basic
- CorelDRAW tables in web-to-print templates
- Template file size reduction
- Test your template
- About printing templates
- Dynamic imaging template requirements
- Variable shape colors
- Web-to-print template requirements
- Templates for preview and printing
- Preview rendering
- Custom web-to-print patterns